Monday, June 9, 2008

stalkering? being coo?

what was consumed: 4 pabst blue ribbosn. did i drink this last time? fuck if I remember. It's cheap as hell down here. 12.99 for a 24 pack? come on!

dinner: a submarine sandwich @ approx. 1:00pm PST

my weight: 128 lbs.

time: well, i wanted to get another beer. and then I got distracted. So now, it's actually 9:40pm PST.

I shit you not, ABBA's "Does your mother know" just came on my iTunes. It's a terrible song.

Alright, I'm starting to sound like one of those blogs who goes on and on about qhat they had for breakfast. time to start getting into some serious shit.

I'm 25 yeard old. And I am getting hammered on a Monday. Is this shit normal? Someone please validate me.

question. is looikn g at the same girl's pictures over and over and over again called "stalking" or "crushing"? because at this point i really dont know the different.ce abd U'm scaring the shit out ofmysrlf.


Can I try that again? My. Self. Fuck yeah. Still got it.

1 comment:

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

1. That's a great entry.
2. Light weight!
3. ABBA blows.
4. Hammered on a Monday means you are so efficient you can get drunk and STILL function. I'm going to drink tonight....as long as it doesn't rain.
5. Crushing....stalking is looking AT her all of the time, through windows and whatnot.