Friday, June 20, 2008

you dont care about titles anyway

drinsk consumed: 5 pabst blue ribbons; 1/2 of Magnum 40

things in m tytummy: turkewy and chese sammich. thats it.

one hour to go.

dude. remember winamp? how come no ones use s winamp anymore? that shit was fucking KING.

KINFG~

oh no one cares.

what exactky is IN a 40? The bottom of the vbarrel shit? it's terrible.

but so cheap.

Dude! Do they have 40s in Europe? What would do they call them?

oh. 'nother train of thought.

Hoiw do yuo explain a webcam purchase? I mean, i know if i were a claerk id be creeped out. And you can't say it's for work even if it is, because theyd wouldnt believe you.

How come no one is up?

balls.

1 comment:

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

WinAMP was the SHIIIIIITTT!!!! I think I still have an old copy laying around. I help out from iTunes for a really long time using WinAMP.

I just posted about my drunken night, check it out if you are bored...I'm off to IHOP!