Monday, August 25, 2008

A Rare Guest Post

Brought to you by Blogging Barbie

* * *

Blogging Barbie: ;(

So@24: And are you winking and frowning at me??

Blogging Barbie: NO

i menat ;)

sorry

i'm drinking wine

i cooked dinner

Blogging Barbie: DUDE

So@24: DUDE!

Blogging Barbie: can i jus state for the record that sourdough bread and butter with a side of white wine is the BESTEST THING EVER IN THE WORLD

So@24: I dont know about that

Blogging Barbie: FUCK YOU ITS DELISH

and i willl fiiiight you on that

/quote.

So@24: I thought you were calling me "Tits"

and I was like, "Damn Babsy."

Blogging Barbie: TITS

there

did i fulfillll your dream?

So@24: Halfway

Blogging Barbie: TITS MCGEEEEEE

RIGHT. HERE.

oh, dream fulfille

d

dear gd, take away the WONE

WINE*


So@24 HAHAHAHAHAHA

Start a drunk blog entry NOW

Blogging Barbie: fuck. you're prolly dcumenting this shit

So@24: blunkdrogging.blogspot.com

I'll use this convo as a guest entry

Blogging Barbie: OOOH please!

wait can i email you?!

on the use of TEH

when you're drunk

dude

it's SO HARD to write

actualllly

you shoudl just use this convo

Blogging Barbie: not babooo

muahahahhahahahha

YES

also

side note

wait i need to think

OH

side note. back again.

i WILL NOT PASS OUT HALFWAY THRU A SOTRY

BABS does not do thatedness

(as ref'd in one of your recent entries)

hah. f*ing amateurs.

Blogging Barbie: k

LOVE YOU

SEND ME THE LINK IN EMAIL

when YOU POSTTTTTT

HEARTS OUT, BITCH!

zomagod

did i say that

??

xoxox

6 comments:

Becs said...

So@24 - not regarding this but the comment you left on my blog...I don't mean to be harsh.Sorry about that, it is one of my less-attractive traits. I'm just boiling it down to absolutes. Do you want to date? Or are you looking for a f*ck buddy?

Dang, there I go being harsh again.

Oh, don't look to me for inspiration or hearty stories of success. I was married for 20 years and have been dating Mr. Commitment-phobe for 4 years. I tried online dating and it so didn't work for me.

I think Silk is right. Look at where you really want to meet people. If it's just for a happy good time, maybe a bar is the right place. If you're looking for something other, you'll have to look in other places.

I wish you good luck and I'm sure you'll have it.

- Becs

the bulldog formerly known as bulldog. said...

becks is right!

Blicious said...

omg hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I can't count the number of times I have online conversations like that! :)

JD said...

OMG this is hilarious.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

yup....still funny!