Saturday, March 29, 2008

I msis colleg

Drinks I've had: 7 Keystone Lights

KLet me first say that I am not making these numerous spelling errors justy because I think it'll be funny later to be like,

"Oh shit. Look at m.e I'm so fucking funny that I mispelled simple words while I was tanked."

This is drunk blogging. And this shit I take very seriously.


------------------


So. I got a new computer delivered today. I ahvben't had a computer since I went to college. So we're talkjing, my old computer (Ol' Rusty) was from like 1997.

I spent the entire evening drinking beers (obiously) and moving files from a flash drive from Rusty to the new comp.

I've gone through all my college pictures and songs long forgotten. Fuck I miss college.

It's funny how pictures and songs can grab you by the jugular and bring your ass right back to that spot. Fucking nostalgic. Seriously. Nostalgia. Wtf man. wtf.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliantly funny new blog, but I am a bit confused. Am I supposed to be sober when I blog normally?

dizzy observer said...

lol
i agree