Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What am I coming to? fucking prepositions.

I am the most unemployed and I paid for the most drinks tonight.
That seams unfair somehow.

Oh well.

C'est la vie as the French are always saying.

I like to anticipate that these dfrinks are coming back to me.  That one day they will figuratively and litaerlly pour in.  (fucking sentences ending in prepopisitons.)

I'm in love.  I'm in love a tousand times.  No one can possibly underastand that I think.  Or maybe I;'m just stupid and selfish and everyone knows what i mean.  I'm just bulshitting to make believe I'm the only one.

My girlfirend loves sour cream.  and i love er for it.  I will tomorrowm make fo rher corn beef and cabbage.  I ope it tuyrns out well.  typing
is so hard these days.

Fuck te old masters.  To glorify tem is masturbation.  I canhardly keep my eyes open.  Maybe I should rub one out and fall asleep.  i think I may fall asleep firwst.

bleh.

What am I coming to?  fucking prepositions.

I could use some elp-.  If someonje has help.  I'm not against it.


love ytou.

No comments: