Tuesday, January 15, 2008

the thing is, you ALWAYS have to accept the terms of agreement

Hey all, so basically this is a post for a few drunk freinds of mine. We will get drunk and we will blog. But more importantly, we will blog here. We'll blog about all the inconsequential/incredible things that we do, realize, or simply witness. I am your host but not the origniator of the idea. I will go under the codename: Capricorn (or Capricornus, as I am prone to Latin).

I saw so much stuff tonight. I saw what I presume to be a blind date (one of whom I think I saw naked in a recent theatre production, not worth it however as he is a fat clod), I read a heart wrenching play, and talked to some weirdo online who didn't know who Moliere was. What a terribelk mistake. How can you not who moliere is?... was?

Ok so, ignore the bad spelling, grammar, and punctuation and please enjoy, our Blunk Droggings.

-Capricornus

2 comments:

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Capricorn sounds like a gay unicorn name, but besides that....cool idea!

Steph said...

its soooo time for a new post though!